Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates

So according to most people that I see, I am officially HUGE! how nice! i don't mind, atleast most of it is just belly..so I'm taking it as a compliment. :)  The docs say things are good, just measuring a little ahead so they've scheduled an ultrasound for 36 weeks (in another couple weeks) to just check and see just how big she might be.  I guess they'll decide some things from there. I would love for her to not be too big to deliver, I'd really rather not have a C-section. So please pray! Of course, whatever needs to happen to keep Nola Faye safe is what I want but I've just always wanted to be able to deliver a baby. Anyway...


Well....the nursery is painted. My wonderful husband spent all last weekend painting his heart out. When he showed me, I cried. Surprise huh? It's just beautiful!!!  We've got to clean the carpets and then decorate, decorate, decorate. I'll post pics soon, when there's actually something to take a picture of!                                                                                                                                                                                


 We're pretty busy for the next few weeks, like we're squeezing in all this stuff before Nola Faye makes her appearance.  We're off to Caswell, Camping and then 2 more baby showers.  Also we've got some massages sceduled, Buie gave me a gift card for a pre-natal massage, so it's now or never!

No comments:

Post a Comment