Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mommy Days

So it's been awhile, a bit has changed. I am NOT pregnant any more (I didn't realize how yucky I was starting to feel until I wasn't pregnant anymore!!) and we have a wonderful little darling girl peeing and pooping and sleeping around the clock at our house!  We're all doing good!  Mommyhood has taken a little getting used to, my mama has been around alot trying to "wean" me into it I guess. Today is our first real day just me and Nola.  Big plans: lay around, finish up some laundrey, pay some bills, lay around some more, nurse, nurse, nurse! :)  Just thought I'd try to keep the blog up to date.  BTW...Nola has her very own website so you can see and read all about her!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So glad things are going well! I was wondering if you were keeping up the blog with Nola's site, but now I know! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete