Friday, March 19, 2010

Biblical Womanhood

I have been introduced to a great site: truewoman.com

My women's group at church is planning on hosting a brunch soon to discuss the topic of biblical womanhood and what that looks like. I've signed the "True Woman Manifesto" and am participating in two challenges their site offers. I'm already loving it, the husband challenge might be a bit difficult, but that's ok! :) I'll be posting the links for each day, if anyone is interested. I definitely recommend joining and taking the challenges too. They offer other ones at their sister site.

True Woman Make-Over:
Day 1 Day 12
Day 2 Day 13
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on your facebook and signed up for it! We haven't had email the last two days, though, so I have not read as far as you. . . Thanks for the recommend!

    ReplyDelete