Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank You Cards


Well not only is my tummy and sweet Nola Faye getting bigger everyday...so are my poor ankles. But that's ok, Buie's learning how to give a mighty good foot rub! :)

Well it has begun...the thank you notes. Yeh, I know, already people have been so sweet and are giving us gifts. I am just overwhelmed at how nice and thoughtful people are. I found some super cute thank you cards, with daisies of course! I'm just so excited! I love sending snail mail!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Ahh. Don't you just love everything all tiny and pink?! Have you started on your nursery yet? I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try drinking more water and walking (you can come over and walk around the block with the boys and me!). I know that the water thing seems backward but it works:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay...walking with you guys sounds great. Do you go at a certain time?

    ReplyDelete