Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something pretty cool I read:

Once upon a time a Cave lived under the ground, as caves have the habit of doing. It had spent its lifetime in darkness. One day it heard a voice calling to it, "Come up into the light; come and see the sunshine." But the Cave retorted, "I don't know what you mean. There isn't anything but darkness." Finally the Cave was convinced to venture forth. He was amazed to see light everywhere and not a speck of darkness anywhere. He felt oddly warm and happy. Turnabout was fair play and so, looking up to the Sun, the Cave said, "Come with me and see the darkness." The Sun asked, "What is darkness?" The Cave replied, "Come and see!" One day the Sun accepted the invitation. As it entered the Cave it said, "Now show me your darkness." But there was no darkness!

"The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness." -Psalm 18:28

No comments:

Post a Comment